Thai Milk Green Tea is best served with milk and drink it cold with ice. It can also be used as an ingredient to concoct your preferred beverage and it can be mixed with various products to create delicious recipes for confectioneries, sweets and ice cream etc.
Recipe serves 1: Thai Milk Green Tea
1 tbsp Thai Milk Green Tea loose tea leaves
1 glass Hot water
1 tbsp Sweet condensed milk
1 tbsp Sugar (optional)
1 tbsp Evaporated milk
Highly recommended to serve with ice cubes.
1. Use a container, mix hot water into Thai tea leaves, stir, set a side for 5 minutes.
2. Add sugar and sweet condensed milk to a glass.
3. Pour tea (item 1) through a tea sock(strainer), into the glass with sugar and condensed milk.
4. Stir until sugar and sweet condensed milk are dissolved.
5. Add ice and top with evaporated milk.