ORIGINAL THAI TEA
Cha Tra Mue(a.k.a number one brand) Brand’s Thai Tea is made of the finest grade of quality tea. It has earned its widespread popularity in Thailand and around the world since 1945.
This product could be use to prepare the famous Cha Yen (Thai Milk Tea), Cha dam Yen (Thai Black Tea), Iced lemon tea, bubble tea either hot or cold. Additionally, the loose tea leaves could be used as an enhancer to concoct your preferred beverage and it can even be mixed with various products to create new flavors for confectioneries, sweets and ice cream etc.
Recipe serves 1 : Thai Milk Tea
1-2 tbsp Thai tea Classic or Extra Gold loose tea leaves
1 glass Hot water
1 tbsp Sweet condensed milk
1 tbsp Sugar (optional)
1 tbsp Evaporated milk
Ice cubes, as you prefer.
1. Use a container, mix hot water into Thai tea leaves, stir, set a side for 5 minutes.
2. Add sugar and sweet condensed milk to a glass.
3. Pour tea (item 1) through a tea sock(strainer), into the glass with sugar and condensed milk.
4. Stir until sugar and sweet condensed milk are dissolved.
5. Add ice and top with evaporated milk.
6. To drink it hot, reduced sugar and sweet condensed milk by half.